_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Out this Week (April 14-20)


Some wonderful things coming out this week...
  •  4.16.13 Taken by Erin Bowman
  • 4.16.13 The Grass is Always Greener (Belles #3) by Jen Calonita
  • 4.16.13 True (Elixir novel) by Hilary Duff
  • 4.16.13 Dead Silence (Body Finder #4) by Kimberly Derting
  • 4.16.13 Breath (Riders of the Apocalypse #4) by Jackie Morse Kessler
  • 4.16.13 Game (Sequel to "I Hunt Killers") by Barry Lyga
  •  4.16.13 The Milk of Birds by Sylvia Whitman
  • 4.16.13 Furious by Jill Wolfson

3 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

I adore the cover for Dead Silence!

Just dropped by from Beth Fred's blog to say hi. :-)

My Writing Blog
My Life Blog

Beth said...

I featured you on my blog today.

Kelly Hashway said...

I'm stopping by from Beth Fred's blog. It's nice to meet you. Your blog looks great. I'm a new follower.

Search This Blog