_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Out This Week (August 3-9)

There are some amazing titles coming out this week! Have a look...
 
 8.5.14 Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
8.5.14 The Islands at the End of the World by Austin Aslan
 8.5.14 Some Boys by Patty Blount
8.5.14 The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
 8.5.14 Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
8.5.14 Two Girls Staring at the Ceiling by Lucy Frank


 8.5.14 Misbehaving by Abbi Glines
8.5.14 I Love I Hate I Miss My Sister by Amelie Sarn
8.5.14 Just Call My Name by Holly Goldberg Sloan
8.5.14 Deadly Little Sins (Prep School Confidential) by Kara Taylor

No comments:

Search This Blog