_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Plight of the Committee Member

I'm sure you all thought this blog was dead. But it's not! I mean, sort of. But no! I realize I haven't written any posts of substance in... months... but I totally have an excuse. I've been serving on committees that require a ton of reading and zero reviewing. This means that even though I just spent the last two months reading a book a day (it was a little slice of torture), I can't even tell you about all of them!

So, I have a new plan.
I'm going to keep up with the "Out This Week" posts - because those help with my job as well as keep me up to date on what's going on in the world. And I'll post other things when I can - about books that aren't a part of any of my committee work. I will still do some reviews, but it's going to steer clear of anything I'm required to do. I'm currently in a jag of reading a bunch of silly chick lit books, so I may just dump those into one fun review for summer. We'll see!

I know this blog hasn't exactly been fascinating for anyone, but it's kept my head in the game for years. And I really can't let it go... I'm too committed! :) Can you imagine letting go of that much content?? And I definitely haven't forgotten about it. I trained myself for so long to write a review before I start another book. Basically, I've felt super guilty about not updating as often.

Things might be a little different around here, but it's for the best. Maybe one day I'll get back to reviewing every title I read. For now, I promise to try my best to keep things updated here! Thank you all for reading. :)

No comments:

Search This Blog