_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (48)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

The Magnolia League
by Katie Crouch
To be released: May 03, 2011

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"After the death of her free-spirited mother, sixteen-year-old Alex Lee must leave her home in northern California to live with her wealthy grandmother in Savannah, Georgia. By birth, Alex is a rightful, if unwilling, member of the Magnolia League, Savannah's long-standing debutante society. She quickly discovers that the Magnolias have made a pact with a legendary hoodoo family, the Buzzards. The Magnolias enjoy youth, beauty and power. But at what price?"

This book sounds amazing. I think the author is a debut in YA - but she has other adult novels. I think the premise sounds really cool. And set in Savannah? Sign me up. Not to mention that the cover is beautiful.

4 comments:

Christina / Book Addict said...

I am desperately waiting on this one as well. Any book set in Savannah is definitely for me. I love the premise and the cover! Great pick!

Book Sake said...

This is a new to me book and I love the southern debutante storyline.

Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

A Beautiful Madness said...

I really like the cover. It really pretty. Good pick

Test said...

Ooh, this one does sound like it will be amazing! And I love the cover- it's so pretty.

Search This Blog