_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (91)

Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week...


The List
by Sibhan Vivian
To be released: April 01, 2012

Summary from Barnes and Noble:
"An intense look at the rules of high school attraction -- and the price that's paid for them.
It happens every year. A list is posted, and one girl from each grade is chosen as the prettiest, and another is chosen as the ugliest. Nobody knows who makes the list. It almost doesn't matter. The damage is done the minute it goes up.
This is the story of eight girls, freshman to senior, "pretty" and "ugly." And it's also the story of how we see ourselves, and how other people see us, and the tangled connection of the two."


I have read one other book by this author and I absolutely loved it. I know the concept of the list in high school is sort of out there already, but I know it will be well written. I cannot wait to get my hands on this book.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to this one too! It just sounds so good!

Karis Jacobstein said...

I'm looking forward to this one too!

My WWW/WoW

Christina T said...

I haven't read anything by Siobhan Vivian yet but I am interested in The List. I am sure it will be popular and hopefully help some teens who struggle with self esteem issues too. Fantastic pick!

Search This Blog