_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (104)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week...

The Legacy of Tril: Soulbound
By: Heather Brewer
To be released: June 19, 2012

Summary from Barnes and Noble:

"Tril is a world where Barrons and Healers are Bound to each other: Barrons fight and Healers cure their Barrons' wounds in the ongoing war with the evil Graplar King. Seventeen-year-old Kaya was born a Healer, but she wants to fight. In Tril, and at Shadow Academy, where she is sent to learn to heal, it is against Protocol for Healers to fight. So Kaya must learn in secret. Enter two young men: One charming, rule-following Barron who becomes Bound to Kaya and whose life she must protect at all costs. And one with a mysterious past who seems bent on making Kaya's life as difficult as possible. Kaya asks both to train her, but only one will, and the consequences will change their lives forever.
Heather Brewer has created a thrilling, action-packed, and romantic first installment of the Legacy of Tril series, where one strong heroine must break the rules to claim her destiny and her heart."

Doesn't this book sound amazing?! I know that Heather Brewer is a wonderful author - loved the Vladimir Tod stuff... so I know this story will be just as awesome (or more!). I always get excited about kick ass girl characters. Throw in a little romance? I'm in. This one sounds right up my alley.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

Farah said...

Oooohhhh... Sounds interesting. Awesome pick! :D

Drop by my WoW?

Bleuette said...

I'm supposed to be getting this for review soon, so I can't wait to start it! Weird I didn't know it was by the same author as the Vladimir Tod series until you mentioned it.

My WOW

ellepaulette said...

Great choice for this week. It does sound interesting and I will have to check it out!

Thanks for sharing,
Dani
My WoW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2011

Search This Blog