_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fill-In (18)


Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Tonight, I will be on the desk at my library @ 6:58.
2. It was the reason, of course, that we even went to see the movie!! :)
3. Doing math problems is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then I'm on my way to work.
5. I don't know where that book is ...just go find it
6. What were once vices are now irritating.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being off work late, tomorrow my plans include working all day and Sunday, I want to have some nice, quiet scrapbooking time!

1 comment:

Sam Liu said...

Great meme, and very brilliantly done :D

Search This Blog