_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill-In (19)

Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. On vacation, I like lounging by a pool with a book. But I usually end up going to see my family instead :).
2. I usually get a massive sunburn while I'm in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots is yet undiscovered. I don't vacation enough to know :).
4. Don't werewolves come out during a full moon.
5. Up, up and away, I'm wishing for a vaca!
6. Bananas are one of my absolute favorite fruits. And are great mixed with pineapples and mandarin oranges. yum!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being off work late, tomorrow my plans include having a restful day and maybe reading and Sunday, I want to clean the apt. It's getting a bit grimy!

1 comment:

Momgen said...

Nice fill-ins....Happy FF!

Mine is here

Search This Blog