_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (16)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

The Clique: The Manga v.1
by Lisi Harrison
Published: July 13, 2010

Annotation from Barnesandnoble.com:
"Wealthy Massie is determined to exclude middle class Claire, the daughter of her father's old friend, from her seventh-grade clique at a very exclusive private school in Westchester, New York, but after Massie steals her only friend, Claire strikes back."

After reading a few Novel-to-Mangas this week, I've decided I'm very interested in this book that's coming next month. I think it's going to be a lot of fun - as I think the author is fantastic. I haven't read any of this series, so I look forward to it.

What are you waiting on?

1 comment:

Cecelia said...

Hmm...sounds interesting. I've never read this series myself, but I know it's quite popular. Nice pick!

My WoW this week is Charles de Lint's The Painted Boy.

Search This Blog