Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating."
This is my first Top Ten Tuesday post - but I'm super in love with lists... so I figure this is a good fit for me. Let's see how this goes:
Top Ten Characters That I'd Name My Children After
1. Tally - Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
2. Riley - Skinned series by Robin Wasserman
3. Gabriel - Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
4. Astrid - Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
5. Julian - The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
6. Gemma - Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
7. Lyra - The Golden Compss by Philip Pullman
8. Tessa - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
9. Persephone "Phe" - Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus (honestly, I just like the nickname - the full name would remind me too much of Greek Mythology)
10. Schuyler (said Skyler) - Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz
A lot of people doing this list gave reasons for each of them. I'm lame. I just like the sound of them. :) So... no reasons! Except for #9.
What are yours?