_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (44)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:



Divergent
by Veronica Roth
To Be Released: May 03, 2011

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"In a future Chicago, sixteen-year-old Beatrice Prior must choose among five predetermined factions to define her identity for the rest of her life, a decision made more difficult when she discovers that she is an anomoly who does not fit into any one group, and that the society she lives in is not perfect after all."

I'm always looking out for the next awesome dystopian fic. And this one looks awesome. Not to mention that it's from a debut author! Honestly, I am excited to read this one. It sounds a little like Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series mixed with a little of Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Needless today, that seems like an awesome combo. Yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This does look like a good book. I'll have to add it to my tbr pile.

Jennifer Oberth said...

Cool. Future Chicago? That alone sounds intriguing.

Pamela said...

I saw someone else "waiting on" this as well. It looks like a good dystopian story.

Feel free to check out my WoW here!

YA Book Queen said...

Great choice, I'm really looking forward to Divergent too :D

BLHmistress said...

Can I say just how much I am wanting this book?

Our WOW

Search This Blog