_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (47)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:



The Goddess Test
by Aimee Carter
To be released: April 19, 2011

Summary from Goodreads:
"It's always been just Kate and her mom--and now her mother is dying. Her last wish? To move back to her childhood home. So Kate's going to start at a new school with no friends, no other family and the fear her mother won't live past the fall.
Then she meets Henry. Dark. Tortured. And mesmerizing. He claims to be Hades, god of the Underworld--and if she accepts his bargain, he'll keep her mother alive while Kate tries to pass seven tests.
Kate is sure he's crazy--until she sees him bring a girl back from the dead. Now saving her mother seems crazily possible. If she succeeds, she'll become Henry's future bride, and a goddess."

Doesn't this book look amazing? I love the cover and the premise sounds wonderful. The author is a debut this year and I can't wait to get my hand on her first installment of her series!

9 comments:

I Eat Words said...

I'm looking forward to this too! New follower, btw!

DJL said...

Awesome pick! I love Greek mythology getting a revamp and an update! Adding this one to my TBR list. :)

Unknown said...

A superb pick! It looks great. Happy Reading :)
Check out what I'm Waiting On Wednesday

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Anonymous said...

It does look amazing! Can't wait to read it. *grins*

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited about this book too!

Lauren said...

I love books with greek mythology mixed in. And I think it's awesome that they're making Hades into a super hot guy :)

Great Pick !

Lark Andrea said...

I am excited about this one too! I also noticed you're currently reading Flirt Club - me too!

Reading Lark's WOW

Christina T said...

I really want to read this too. I've always been interested in the story of Persephone.

This one is available as an e-ARC through NetGalley. I plan to request it once I get caught up on my other ARC reading. Just thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to read the ARC so you wouldn't have to wait as long :)

Beth said...

I've seen this one several times. I bet it's going to be great. I'm your newest follower.
bethfred.com

Search This Blog