_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

Hello, Hello... one and all!

I'm sure no one noticed, but I've been gone for the past two and a half weeks. I had this little thing to attend to - also known as getting married. And then a honeymoon cruise to Mexico.

Everything went wonderfully and I'm back to work tomorrow (that'll be eye opening, I'm sure). If anyone is wildly interested, I can post some pictures or something later. I don't have my professional ones yet, of course. But I'll be happy to share.

All that being said, I'm super behind on the whole blogging thing. I only finished two books while I was gone - not many, but it was a busy time. Still, I need to blog those books and catch up on a bunch of emails and such. So if you've emailed me lately, I'm getting to it. Promise. Hopefully I can get things back on track in the next few days.

Thank you all for being understanding. :). I look forward to getting my blogging and my blog reader under control. I hope I didn't miss anything too amazing.
All my love to the blogging world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! that's great!!
Congratulations!
I hope you liked Mexico, we do have awesome bitches around here :D

Welcome back!

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAY! Congratulations to YOU and your husband!

Search This Blog