_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Debut Author Challenge

It's time to start my third year of the Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren. I'm so excited to do this again - I read some great authors last year that I would have never picked up. Such a great thing. And anyone can join!

I will be posting the books I read as I read them here in this post. So check back for updates!

Ready to get started!

1. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
3. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
6. Croak by Gina Damico
7. Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
8. Immortal City by Scott Speer
9. Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
10. The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
11. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
12. The City's Son by Tom Pollock
13. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
14. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

No comments:

Search This Blog