_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (86)

Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week...


Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1)
by Jessica Spotswood
To be released: February 07, 2012

Summary from Ingram:
"Everybody knows Cate Cahill and her sisters are eccentric. Too pretty, too reclusive, and far too educated for their own good. But the truth is even worse: they're witches. And if their secret is discovered by the priests of the Brotherhood, it would mean an asylum, a prison ship--or an early grave. "

It's been a while since I've read a really good witch book. I'm glad to see that this one is coming out soon. The cover is gorgeous and it looks like it's the authors first book. I can't wait to see what happens!

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

brizmus said...

also been a while since I've read a good witch book - this sounds great!

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Oh, great summary! I wouldn't instinctively go for this book, but now I'm really interested. Cool pick!

Anonymous said...

It does have a great summary! I think this is one of those that are in everyone's lists!

Addicted2Heroines said...

Sounds interesting. It's been a while since I've read a good witch book too. Thanks for sharing.

My WoW

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Ohhh I'm definitely excited about this one! I love that cover too!!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Search This Blog