_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (88)

Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week...

Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters
by Meredith Zeitlin
To be released: March 01, 2012

Summary from Barnes and Noble:
"Let's say you're fourteen and live in New York City. You'd think your life would be like a glamorous TV show, right? And yet . . . You don't have a checking account, much less a personal Black American Express card. You've never been to a club, and the only couture in your closet is a Halloween costume your mom made from an old laundry bag.

In other words? You're Kelsey Finkelstein - fourteen and frustrated. Every time she tries to live up to her awesome potential, her plans are foiled. Kelsey wants to rebrand herself for high school to make the kind of mark she knows is her destiny. But just because Kelsey has a plan for greatness . . . it doesn't mean the rest of the world is in on it.

Kelsey's hilarious commentary and sardonic narration of her freshman year will have readers laughing out loud - while being thankful that they're not in her shoes, of course."

I think this book looks absolutely hilarious. I could really use something this light hearted at the moment. I'll definitely be looking for this one in the next couple of months.

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

ChristasBooks said...

This sounds really cute! I'm like you, I could use something light hearted to read :)

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

That sounds adorable!!

Thanks for sharing!

http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

Anonymous said...

I've seen this one around and it looks super cute! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW!

A Beautiful Madness said...

I got this last week. It sounds so good. Great pick!
Em
My WoW post
A Beautiful Madness

Brittani said...

Great pick! I just got this yesterday from the publisher! I'm so excited to dive into it!

My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

-Brittani

Anonymous said...

This book does look fun and cute, doesn't it?
I got it and I can't wait to read it

Search This Blog