_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-In (11)


Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. In 1992, I was 11 years old. And sadly I just had to do math to figure that out.
2. Spring always seems to bring laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you are able, with what you have been given, where you find yourself.
4. On the beach is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that Spring is FINALLY coming.
6. I'm thankful that the seasons are something that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not being at work (I'm on the late shift), tomorrow my plans include working again (I'm just lucky like that) and Sunday, I want to rest! And maybe get some laundry done. It's an exciting life I lead... I know :).

No comments:

Search This Blog