_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill-In (12)


Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Where are my dollars going? Coulda sworn they were right here!
2. If wishes were horses I'd need a massive barn.
3. I'd like to see myself finish this "to be read" pile. Seems never ending.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I wouldn't even make it to 28. Yeah, I know... depressing.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "stop poking your brothers." :)
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my calendar. I'm addicted, really.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a movie, I hope, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to get some stuff done!

No comments:

Search This Blog