_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

May 4 is going to be a fun day - there are a few things coming out that I'm looking forward to. Here are two of those:

White Cat (The Curse Workers)
by Holly Black
Released: May 4, 2010

Summary from Baker & Taylor:
"Rendered an outsider because of his dubious family of magical con artists, Cassel struggles with lingering guilt over his role in a friend's death years earlier and begins experiencing bizarre dreams about a white cat that make him question his dead friend's actual fate."

I love all things Holly Black, and really look forward to this one. Her recent short story book just reminded me how much I love her stuff.

________________________________________

Vampire Rising (Alex Van Helsing)
by Jason Henderson
Released: May 4, 2010

Summary from Baker & Taylor:
"Attending a boarding school in Switzerland, the 14-year-old descendant of a legendary vampire hunter learns of a secret school for vampires nearby and a dangerous vampire clan lord who is using his students to execute a deadly plot. A first teen novel by the creator of the Sword of Dracula comic book series."

I think this book looks fascinating. I haven't read the comic series by this author, but I think it sounds really cool. I'm excited to get my hands on this one!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm looking forward to both of these!
Here's mine

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris (Voracious YAppetite) said...

Can't wait for White Cat! Holly is awesome!

Violet said...

Great choices! I can't wait to read White Cat! :)

Here is my WoW

Christina T said...

I haven't read Holly's books before but White Cat looks really good.

Here is my WoW pick

Search This Blog