_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (54)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Forever
by Maggie Stiefvater
To be released: July 12, 2011

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in."

I absolutely loved Shiver and Linger. You cannot deny that Stiefvater is a fantastic author. I think I'd read just about anything she writes. And I've been completely pulled in by this series. If I remember correctly, this is the final book in the trilogy. I'm so excited to see how this is concluded. Love it!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I read Shiver and thought it was okay....But I've always been kind of curious to read the next two in the series. Nice WOW :)

Sally said...

I love this series. I can't wait for July.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

Anonymous said...

I think I tried to read the first one but never got into the series. I did see the trailer for this one recently and it was awesome.

Christina T said...

I am really looking forward to this one too. I can't wait to see how it ends. Good pick!

Search This Blog