_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (55)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Ashes, Ashes
by Jo Treggiari
To be released: June 1, 2011

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"In a future Manhattan devastated by environmental catastrophes and epidemics, Lucy survives alone until vicious hounds hunt her and force her to join Aidan, but soon they learn that she is the target of the Sweepers."

I'm always excited for the next dystopian fiction. This one sounds wonderful - even if they are wrecking my city :). I'm excited to read this one, for sure. How about you?

1 comment:

Selina said...

Sounds really good! Love disaster stories, so will add this to my (ever-growing) TBR list. Here is my pick: Fragments of Fiction

Search This Blog