_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (57)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Soul Thief (Demon Trappers #2)
by Jana Oliver
To be released: August 30, 2011

Summary from Barnes & Noble:
"Riley Blackthorne is beginning to learn that there are worse things than death by demon. And love is just one of them…

Seventeen-year-old Riley has about had it up to here. After the devastating battle at the Tabernacle, trappers are dead and injured, her boyfriend Simon is gravely injured, and now her beloved late father’s been illegally poached from his grave by a very powerful necromancer. As if that’s not enough, there's Ori, one sizzling hot freelance demon hunter who’s made himself Riley’s unofficial body guard, and Beck, a super over-protective “friend” who acts more like a grouchy granddad. With all the hassles, Riley’s almost ready to leave Atlanta altogether.

But as Atlanta’s demon count increases, the Vatican finally sends its own Demon Hunters to take care of the city’s “little” problem, and pandemonium breaks loose. Only Riley knows that she might be the center of Hell’s attention: an extremely powerful Grade 5 demon is stalking her, and her luck can't last forever…"

Sorry for the really long summary. I absolutely loved the first book in this series (see review). It was written so well - and I cannot wait to get my hands on the second book! I know it's going to be just as great. I can't wait to see what happens to Atlanta. :) If you haven't already, go check out the first book. You won't be sorry.

6 comments:

Alyssa (Hesperia Loves Books) said...

Sounds very interesting! New follower.

Here is my WoW post!

~ Alyssa ♥ hesperialovesbooks

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, these books have had such amazing covers! :) And this one sounds great, though I still have to read the first one.

Michelle Santiago said...

i still need to read the first book in the series but this second books sounds awesome too.

Stop by our WoW.

-Michelle

Sally said...

I've had the first book on my tbr pile for ages I'd better get reading.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

Tasha said...

I can't wait for this book either! I loved the first one. I think it's called something else in the UK though. You can see what I'm waiting for on my blog.
Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

Imo said...

New follower, i am so jealous you get to read The Soul Thief, i loved #1 in the series and am eargerly awaiting the next!
I love your name by the way, Ninja's are the coolest people on earth :D
Imo
http://omnom-books.blogspot.com/

Search This Blog