_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (126)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here is what I'm waiting on this week...


Foretold (Demon Trappers #4)
by Jana Oliver
To be released: December 11, 2012

Summary from Barnes and Noble:
"In the fourth Demon Trappers novel, Riley faces the final battle for humanity and Beck's heart—and Hell is the least of her problems

Now that Riley’s managed to (just barely) fend off Armageddon, everything’s changed. Well . . . most things. After their passionate kiss before the big battle in the cemetery, Beck is back to treating her like a little girl, as if nothing ever happened. While she’d love to just tell him off and move on, Riley vowed to take care of Beck the way he’s taken care of her since her father’s death—but she’s about to get a whole lot more than she bargained for. When she’s commissioned to go with Beck to his hometown and help him care for his dying mother, they stumble too close to a dark and murderous secret, one that Beck fears will drive Riley away from him forever. As chaos breaks loose, Riley may be Beck's only hope for redemption . . . and survival.

Meanwhile, up in Atlanta, it’s quickly becoming clear that Heaven may have won a battle, but the war is far from over. Riley and Beck face a stormy future, as Lucifer's ex-right-hand-man, Sartael, proves himself to be more resilient than anyone thought. He has Atlanta in his grip and is about to begin a brutal war with the prince of Hell. As the seconds tick down toward a final confrontation, it's up to Riley and the man she loves to finally defeat their old enemy, or lose everything they've fought for."

Longest blurb ever. But let me tell you, I have loved this series. Sometimes it feels a little more like the pacing in adult novels, but it really is well done. I absolutely cannot wait for this book - especially with the emphasis on Beck! I'm totally in.

What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

The Book Rogue said...

I've heard a lot of good things about the series, and am curious to start it at some point. Nice pick! =)
My WoW

Kelly said...

I haven't started this series yet, though I think I have the first one on my Kindle so I really don't have any excuses!

This week I'm waiting on The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan!

Unknown said...

I have not seen this series before, I'll be checking into it though!

~Ali
MY WOW

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of this book or the series before but they do sound interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Livvy said...

Oooh, I read the first one and absolutely adored it.

I have the second one and need to read it, so I can definitely see why you picked this one.

I have heard it is a good finish to the series, so hope you aren't disappointed!

Great pick.

Unknown said...

I've heard wonderful things about this series. I better get on it. Great recommendation! If you have a second please stop by my WoW

Anna @ Wandering Librarians

mk said...

I haven't even heard of the series before so I haven't read it. I'll have to check book one out and I might read it. Thanks for sharing!
Come check out my WOW post.

Search This Blog