_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-In (2)

Friday Fill-In is a kinda fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!


1. Wouldn't it be easy to go home and go back to sleep!?

2. The weather is better than ever! (ohh, sorry... that was dripping with sarcasm. My bad.)

3. I love the taste of most anything candy-related. I have a candy problem.

4. My bedroom is in the living room. (I live in a studio apt. It's a little bigger than what you're imagining, but not much... and I have one room that's considered my "living space". Thanks NYC.)

5. The first thing we're going to do is figure out the best way to get out of doing any work today. I seem to have a great start .

6. squeek, squeek; drip, drip, drip; SPLASH!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being off work, tomorrow my plans include working, unfortunately and Sunday, I want to watch the Pro Bowl and be as lazy as possible!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a tiny apartment! The sqeaks and splashes would seem really loud.

Wrighty said...

I feel the same way about the weather and candy! Hope you're staying warm and had a terrific weekend!!

Search This Blog