_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. Check it out :).

My book this week is one that I haven't started yet. I just finished my last book (seconds ago), so I'm moving on to my next book!

Invisible I: The Amanda Project by Stella Lennon

"Three chairs faced Mr. Thornhill's desk. The middle one was empty, while the other two were filled by Nia Rivera, the biggest freak in the ninth grade, and Hal Bennett, who I guess is what you could call a recovering loser."
Page 7

I didn't want to turn into the page too far before I found something to quote - cause I haven't gotten there yet! But this book is looking like it's going to be light and fun - which is what I can use after my last two books. Looking forward to getting further into it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Recovering loser," that's very amusing. It does look like it may be a fun book. Good choice for a teaser!

My own teaser is at Bookishgal.

Search This Blog