_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 1, 2010

Chick Lit Challenge!

Another Reading Challenge! Gooooo Chick Lit!!

I've always been a fan of Chick Lit books - and this is just a great way to be challenged to read more of them! I look forward to seeing what I read. This one is hosted by Chick Lit Teens. The list will be here, and hopefully I can keep it up!

1. http://theninjalibrarian.blogspot.com/2010/01/entrpment-by-m-spooner.html by M. Spooner
2. Mistletoe: Four Holiday Stories by Hailey Abbott, et al
3. Invisible I: The Amanda Project by Melissa Kantor and Stella Lennon
4. The Market by J.M. Steele
5. Mixed Bags by Melody Carlson
6. Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn
7. Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood
8. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
9. Girl Stays in the Picture by Melissa de la Cruz
10. Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
11. Movers and Fakers by Lisi Harrison
12. Robyn (Making a Splash) by Jade Parker
13. Runaway by Meg Cabot
14. Caitlin (Making a Splash #2) by Jade Parker
15. My Ultimate Sister Disaster by Jane Mendle
16. Save the Date by Tamara Summers
17. Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick
18. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway
19. Things I Know About Love by Kate Le Vann
20. Pretty Tough by Liz Tigelaar
21. Whitney (Making a Splash #3) by Jade Parker
22. The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green
23. Belle of the Brawl by Lisi Harrison
24.
25.

No comments:

Search This Blog