_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hi there wonderful readers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2009 was wonderful, but I hope that 2010 is even better! This blog is officially a year old. I really only started it to keep up with the things I read throughout the year. Nothin too crazy.

But then I noticed all the cool things other people were doing with their book blogs and I'd like to try some new stuff.

If you're reading at all, you've noticed that there are a lot of posts in the past couple of days. I'm doing a lot more challenges than I did last year. I only did the one that was hosted by LibraryThing that was all genre related... Anyway, you can see all the ones that I'm doing this year on the sidebar and probably at the top somewhere.

Sorry about all the new stuff everywhere - I'm still filling things in to make this blog feel a little more lived in. So you can probably keep checking back for more new stuff. At least, that's the plan at the moment. I'm not officially making this a resolution (cause I never finish those), but I'm definitely trying!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Search This Blog