_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fill-In (26)

Friday Fill-Ins is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: Turkey (obvs), homemade rolls, and mashed potatoes.

2. I spent most of yesterday sacked out on the couch.

3. This is going to be a long day.

4. We have decided not to decorate for Christmas this year because we'll be spending it out of town.

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's almost December.

6. I haven't gotten down perfect the art of cooking in a tiny kitchen.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making my husband-to-be happy by going to a wrestling event, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to have a nice calm day, but I know I have chores to do!

1 comment:

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

wrestling matches can be...fun?

ENJOY!

{S.T.U.F.F.}
xoxoxoxoxo

Search This Blog