_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (65)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Lola and the Boy Next Door
by Stephanie Perkins
To be released: September 29, 2011

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"Budding costume designer Lola lives an extraordinary life in San Francisco with her two dads and beloved dog, dating a punk rocker, but when the Bell twins return to the house next door Lola recalls both the friendship-ending fight with Calliope, a figure skater, and the childhood crush she had on Cricket."

I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss, so I cannot wait to see how this one turns out. I have seriously high hopes. I'm sure lots of other people are waiting on this one as well... but what are you waiting on?

6 comments:

Sarah@Catching Books said...

I am soooo excited for this one!! I loved Anna and the French Kiss and this one seems just as great!!

check out my waiting on Wednesday!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-6-wings-of-wicked.html

Karen said...

Absolutely! I was so impressed by the characters and writing style in Anna and the French Kiss I would read ANYTHING she came out with next, and this sounds very cute to boot.

Michelle Santiago said...

OMG, yes!! me too. I've had it in pre-order months and months ago and the waiting is killing me.

Check out our WoW.

-Michelle

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

i can't wait for this one either!!! I loved her other book, so hopefully this one will be just as good! Great pick!!

Here's my WoW!

Sash and Em said...

I read this last week and LOVED it. we'll be giving it away on the blog soon!

Check out Em's WoW!

Also check out the GREAT Giveaways we have going on!

Karis Jacobstein said...

Me too! Great pick!

My Wow: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

Search This Blog