_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (115)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's are two wonderful books I'm waiting on this week...
The Demon Catchers of Milan
by Kat Beyer
To be released: August 28, 2012

Summary from Barnes and Noble:
"Mia’s ordinary life is disrupted for good in the most horrifying way possible when she is possessed by a hungry and powerful demon—and  saved only by the arrival of relatives from Italy, the country her grandfather fled many decades ago. Now her cousins, the charming and gorgeous Emilio and stern, elderly Giuliano, say the only way to keep Mia safe is for her to come back with them to Milan, to live, to learn Italian, to fall in and out of love, and to master the family trade: fighting all demons with the ancient lore of bell, book, and candle. Milan is not what Mia expected, but it will change her forever."

I think this book sounds like a wonderful adventure. It seems like it may be similar to Jana Oliver's Demon Trappers series, but I would consider that a great thing. As I love that series. But I'm looking forward to this one, for sure.

What are you waiting on this week?

9 comments:

Amelia said...

I saw this one on Goodreads the other day! I thought it sounded ah-mazing. I can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype. :)

Thanks for sharing! Happy reading!

-Amelia
My W.o.W.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this one around but I'm not sure about how original it will be, so i don't know if I'll read it or not. The cover doesn't really grab me either.

New follower :)

My WOW

Unknown said...

This does sound like a great adventure! Wonderful pick :)

~Ali
My WOW

ellepaulette said...

I have not heard of this book but I will be checking it out! Thanks for spotlighting it!

Here is my WOW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2273

Katja Weinert said...

Sound good, I wonder if it's set in modern times or is steampunkish...I guess it's modern or the blurb would have said otherwise.
Katja @ YA's the Word

Krystianna said...

Great pick! I haven't heard much about this one, but the cover is really pretty. I'm going to have to pick this one up. It sounds pretty good. :)

Ange said...

I haven't heard of this one before! Good pick.
WoW at Libby Blog

Grace Fonseca said...

I love the cover for this book. Great choice. It sounds really interesting and unique,

Grace

Somewhere Only We Know said...

I've seen good things about this one. Good pick.

Check out my WOW.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Search This Blog