_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Debut Author Challenge

Yet again this year, I am attempting to read as many YA Debut Authors as I can. Last year there were some amazing people and I can only imagine the wonderful books I'm going to read this year. So, check back here for the list of titles as I read them. This challenge is being hosted by Hobbitsies this year. Very exciting stuff! The goal is 12, so we'll see how I do!

Here are some of the titles I'm already excited about...
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist
Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey

1.
2.

No comments:

Search This Blog