_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 8, 2013

Throne of Glass Ambassador



Some of you may have read my original review of Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas. It was definitely in my top ten books of 2012. Now I am excited to be one of the ambassadors to usher in the release of Crown of Midnight on August 27th! The first book was action-packed and intense, so I can only imagine what this second book will have in store for us.

For the next couple of months, I will be posting lots about Crown of Midnight. There will be giveaways, exclusive content from the book, an advance review, specialty posts and much more. So check back for all of the excitement!

If you missed my review of Throne of Glass, check it out here. And to get a taste of the awesomeness of the world built by Sarah Mass, check out the book trailers below.

Throne of Glass


Crown of Midnight

No comments:

Search This Blog