_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-In (22)

Friday Fill-Ins is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Music is the food of love.

2. Showering is what I like first thing in the morning. (Otherwise I'd never wake up!)

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "Oww!" (My fiance poked me in the eye).

4. Subway; it's what's for dinner tonight. (I have to work. So... yeah.)

5. It's all been a dream come true!

6. Having a lazy reading/writing day is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting off work late, tomorrow my plans include working and watching preseason football and Sunday, I want to do laundry and clean this place up! And maybe do some wedding planning!

No comments:

Search This Blog