_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-In (23)

Friday Fill-Ins is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes our paths will cross.

2. Unfortunately, weeding books is what's been on my mind on and off all day. (This is a natural state of a Librarian at times. It's sad.)

3. Remember when I was bored during the summers. Seriously, can you remember that?! It's like a million years ago - I shoulda done something productive.

4. Scrapbooking, football, and reading are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year I've had a few life-changing events. Most of which I'm happy for.

6. My fiance puts a smile on my face. (It's almost ridiculous how much I love him.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Spiderwick Chronicles that I got from Netflix, tomorrow my plans include working and watching some football and Sunday, I want to relax and probably do a whole lotta nothin!

1 comment:

kt moxie said...

Scrapbooker who likes football! Interesting combo! Just stopping by from FF!

Search This Blog