_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fill-In (13)


Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. I was just thinking it was time to start a new book :).
2. I finally finished Dead-Tossed Waves and I left my book in the bookslot at the library.
3. Why does the weather keep getting wonky?!
4. Planning for my wedding was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was ... I actually can't think of one. I don't think my parents were good at doing "sayings."
6. Someone was telling me how tired they were this morning--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a nice steak with my fiance (He's good at those), tomorrow my plans include relaxing and doing nothing important and Sunday, I want to continue the nothingness!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found myself thinking about my wedding all the time for months and months before the wedding.

Search This Blog