_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (87)

Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week...

Fever (The Chemical Gardern Trilogy #2)
by Lauren DeStefano
To be released: February 21, 2012

Summary from Barnes and Noble:
"Rhine and Gabriel may have escaped the beautiful prison of Wither’s mansion, but they are far from escaping danger. First they’re chased for stealing a getaway boat, and then the fleeing pair ends up in the eerie den of Madame, an old woman who collects girls and sells them to the highest bidders. Worst of all, Vaughn, Rhine’s sinister father-in-law, seems to be on her trail every step of the way. Rhine remains determined to get to her brother in Manhattan—but the road they are on is long and perilous.
Now that Rhine has finally regained her freedom, what lengths will she need to go to in order to keep it?"

I really loved the first book in this trilogy. It was a strange but intriguing story and I know the second book is going to be the same way. I really am counting down for this one. Plus, I love the covers of these books - they're pretty without being obvious.

6 comments:

Wrighty said...

I can't wait for this one! I liked the first book too (and loved the cover!) and thought it was very different. I hope Fever and the rest of the series gets even better!

I noticed you're reading Department Nineteen. Do you like it so far? I've seen it at my library and am interested but I've had too many other books to read first. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have a friend who is also dying for this one!
:d

Bleuette said...

The covers really are gorgeous, I picked up Wither just because of the pretty cover but I'm glad it was such a good read - can't wait to see what happens in Fever. Nice Pick!

My WOW

Ashley said...

First, your blog is SO CUTE.

Second, I really am already sweating over this book. Good picckk!!

My Pick:
Glitter Lit

Brittani said...

Great pick! I definitely cant wait for Fever either! I loved Wither and I need to know whats gonna happen next! :)

My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

-Brittani

Lindsay Cummings author said...

this book...was....AMAZING!!!! My review is on my blog. seriously, was better than wither!

I have a giveaway on my blog! stop by! :)

http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-tooth-and-nail-wow.html

Search This Blog