_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 30, 2012

ALA Wrap



Well, last weekend was the annual conference for ALA in Anaheim, California. I was there mostly for work stuff, but the plus is going to the exhibits... and, of course, getting tons of books. So this is my little wrap up of the books I got while I was there.

I got tons that I am giving to librarians/students at work - probably raffling them off or something. But there were several that I wanted to keep for myself. Here are three that I was absolutely excited for (like, waiting for it forever kinda excited):
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray (signed)
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - almost had a kitten when I saw this one. 
  • The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (signed)
And here's my stack (from the top):
So many exciting things to add to my TBR pile! Not that I needed any more ;). Off to do some reading!


2 comments:

iffath said...

I have to say, I'm pretty jealous of Adaptation and Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone! Enjoy :)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

You know, even though I got lots of great books, I did feel a twinge of the wants for Scarlet and Crown of Embers.

Search This Blog