_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-In (10)

Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. The right word hangs out on the tip of my tongue... but never makes an appearance.
2. I dare you to leave angry and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up town is where all the action happens. Supposedly.
4. Sprawled out on the bed with a book is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that going to do for me??
6. Looking both ways before crossing the street is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a nice, quiet night with my fiance, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to go shopping in the city!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to read in bed too! Have a great weekend!

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Hello! I'm here from the Book Blog Hop and am your newest follower. I love your blog - it's cute!

Emidy
from Une Parole

Search This Blog