1. The right word hangs out on the tip of my tongue... but never makes an appearance.
2. I dare you to leave angry and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up town is where all the action happens. Supposedly.
4. Sprawled out on the bed with a book is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that going to do for me??
6. Looking both ways before crossing the street is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a nice, quiet night with my fiance, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to go shopping in the city!