_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (10)


Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted byMizB at Should Be Reading. This week I'm reading:

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
"I went up to my room briely, then came down and stripped the covers from Rosalee's bed. With the needle and red silk thread I'd brought down, I stitched "I Love You" into her matress.
As I remade her bed and stretched myself across it, I imagined the words beneath my body seeping into her as she slept, weakening her resistance to me."
Page 92

I've been reading this book for a couple of days now and I have no idea where it's going to end up. I'm about 200 pages in and am still a little in the dark. It's kind of a creepy book so far - almost Stephen King-ish. But it's definitely interesting and my curiosity is piqued. I look forward to seeing where the story goes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even the teaser sounds a little creepy.

Carin said...

I agree with carolsnotebook! Very creepy teaser! Hope you enjoy the book! Sounds like it could be interesting though!

Click HERE for my teaser.

Bunnita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bunnita said...

Yeah it sounds creepy and very stalker-ish. LOL! Funny enough in a different context it could've been romantic. Weird how thin the line between creepy stalker and sweet intentions is.

my teaser is here
Worth Reading It?

tweezle said...

Now that's some teaser! Very creepy and mysterious.

Mine can be found here.

Lori said...

Cool teaser. I want to read this book. Enjoy your book. Here'smine.

Chrissie said...

Interesting teaser!

I have got a blog award for you here: http://www.chrissiescorner.co.uk/?p=862

Search This Blog