_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Hop!


This is a fun, friend-finding meme-ish thingy that is hosted by Crazy-for-Books. It's a way to get to know more book bloggers who are interested in the same stuff you are. I think it's a really cool idea!
This is my first time, so if you're seeing this from the hop... Welcome! *waves* Now I'm gonna go check out a few of the blogs listed. Nothing like adding to my blog reader!

10 comments:

CHRISTIE said...

Hi! I found you at the Blog Hop.

My blog is here:
http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Thanks for the reminder about this! I love the Hop -- it's a great way to discover great blogs! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the follow and comment :)

You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

Have a great day!

http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

This is how I found you! Just became a follower. I'm looking forward to reading through your blog! :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and following :) I'm following you now, your blog is great!!

Morgan said...

I have just found your wonderful blog through this meme and am happy to be your 70th follower! I absolutly love your blog layout, it's gorgous!

Anonymous said...

Hi from the Hop!

Jody said...

Hi. Visiting via the book blogger hop. LOVE your blog title! I'm now a follower.

E.J. Stevens said...

Just hopping by! :)

xx,
E.J.

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

FOund you on the Hop, now your newest follower. HEre's me http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/

Search This Blog