_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill-In (9)


Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Today I will be trying to organize my brain at work. Vacations make me confused.
2. My little brother just bought a house and I say why not?
3. What do you think of reading at work? I think it should be required :).
4. At Starbucks (!!) it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday! (This is insane. How could I have not heard about this?!)
5. People say that what we're all seeking is happiness and peace.
6. The image I cherish most is locked away in my scrapbook. But I don't know if I can pick just one.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning off some of my DVR, tomorrow my plans include doing my taxes, probably and Sunday, I want to do some scrapbooking!!

5 comments:

beastmomma said...

Organizing brain after work is a tough task. Here is my response:
http://beastmomma.squarespace.com/life-from-the-belly-of-the-bea/friday-fill-in-168.html

Rose Jane said...

I totally agree, peace and happiness are the keys to success.

Mine is Here

achildoftheking said...

That scrapbooking is fun, isn't it? Happy weekend.

Unknown said...

I think reading would be a great brain break at work!

Trini said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know you've won a Beautiful Blogger Award. You can grab it at my blog A Book-Lover's Review. Congrat!

Trini

Search This Blog