_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill-In (8)

Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!
1. I am so looking forward to my trip to Tennessee next week. w000t for vaca!
2. I will be packing a lot later.
3. When you get this, I'll probably be heading to the cafe for lunch :).
4. The internet is (sadly) a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything, I'll beback on Wednesday.
6. Not that I have the money to pay for a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening of reading and such, tomorrow my plans include work and probably packing and Sunday, I want to make it to Tennessee safely!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Take Care!

Search This Blog