_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fill-In (7)

Friday Fill-In is a kinda fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Why are you making me work so early this morning? I'm not impressed.
2. I want you to take a looong nap. Are we sensing a theme here?
3. Give me candy, then it will be on my terms. (not sure where that came from) :)
4. Make me play first-person shooter games and see what happens.
5. I could use a cup of coffee. That is... if I drank coffee. But I feel like it might help.
6. If only it would start blizzarding out there and then maybe I would get to go home to nap.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not being at work :), tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, shopping, and laundry and Sunday, I want to relax and maybe scrapbook!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I take it work is not on your love list that early in the morning. LOL. Great answers. thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Shopping is the interesting part. Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins

Search This Blog