_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

This week I'm waiting on:

Movers and Fakers (Alphas #2)
by Lisi Harrison
Released April 6, 2010

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"At OCD the losers are tormented.

At Alpha Academy, they're sent home.

Skye Hamilton has scored an invitation to the ultra-exclusive Alphas-only boarding school where beta is spelled LBR . What happens when the country's best, brightest, and hawtest begin clawing and scratching their way to the top?"

Before I read the first Alphas book, I hadn't read anything by this author. I was a little worried what it would be like because there are ten thousand of the Clique series. But I thought I would catch this series while it was new. I LOVED Alphas! It was so smart and sassy and well written. I was v. surprised, but now I'm eagerly waiting on the next installment. Hopefully it will live up to the first novel! I have faith that it will :).

Oh, and I got the cover image from Baker and Taylor, and it has a little black circle on it that says "cover not final." I, personally, like this cover... so I hope it stays the same. But if it changes - you've been warned!

No comments:

Search This Blog