_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (11)

Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted byMizB at Should Be Reading. This week I'm reading:

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

"I didn't scream this time, but came very close. As it was, I nearly fell out of the tree. Hugging a branch, I looked around wildly, trying to determine the owner of the voice, but I glimpsed nothing but leaves and sickly gray light shining through the branches."
Page 93

I've got about 100 pages left in this book and I've really enjoyed it. The story is very interesting and full of adventure. It's taken me a little longer to read than I expected, but I'm looking forward to finding out what happens in the end.

8 comments:

Carin said...

Oh that does sound like an interesting read. I'll have to put that in my TBR List.

Here's my TEASER

Anonymous said...

The cover sure is nice.

Mine is here.

Christina T said...

I can't wait to read this one. Fantastic teaser. I look forward to your review.

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

Great teaser! Iron King was a really good book. I'm looking forward to Iron Daughter, which comes out in August.

jlshall said...

Great cover. Sounds intriguing - why was she/he in a tree? Excellent teaser! Here's mine.

Book Soulmates said...

This is the second teaser I've read for this book and both have been really good! I'm going to have to bump up this book on my TBR list :)

Here is my teaser for today.

♥Isalys

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Ooh, this sounds really good. Fab teaser!

Lori said...

I have this boook, I havent read it though. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's My Teaser

Search This Blog