_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (9)

Yesterday was crazy-busy, so I'm catching up a day late. Sorry about that :). I'm sure it's not too late to give you a teaser, right?

Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted byMizB at Should Be Reading. This week I'm reading:

Firespell: A Novel of the Dark Elite by Chloe Neill

"On the other hand, the dark circles beneath her eyes showed that she was still going somewhere at night, that something was going on, regardless of how oblivious the rest of the school was."
Page 63

This book has really sucked me in. I started it just a little while ago and I'm already absolutely addicted. I've heard great reviews on this one, so I have high hopes for the rest of the book. I'll let ya know how it is (obvs).

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey Emily! Love your site--I'm definitely going to be stopping by again :D

April said...

Great teaser!!! I want to read more right now! lol I will be checking this book out for sure!

Here is mine:

http://cafeofdreams.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tues-sculptor-by-gregory-funaro.html

Christina T said...

I haven't read these. I like the teaser you picked. I hope you enjoy the book.

Search This Blog