_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-In (17)


Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Home is my favorite place to travel to. (And then the beach!)
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember the times with my brothers. The good and the bad :).
3. Someone who accepts all of you makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, what better way to relax from the day.
5. New books are so exciting! (Stereotypical, I know... but true!)
6. My best friend knows literally everything about me and still loves me.
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night of peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include working, unfortunately, and Sunday, I want to have a great day off - meaning reading, sleeping, and relaxing.

No comments:

Search This Blog