_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins (27)


It's been a while since I've done one of these...
Friday Fill-Ins is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Right now I need a shower. Seriously. There was no hot water in the apartment this morning.

2. Gatorade is what's in my glass. (Actually, there's no glass. Can you imagine drinking gatorade in a glass?! That would seem odd to me.)

3. A copy of this letter will be mounted on construction paper and added to the rest being displayed. (Really, that's what I'm doing all day at work. We have a big MLK program tomorrow and kids wrote letters for him.)

4. Soup is best with a spoon. (I'm sure you didn't know that)

5. The best movie I've seen lately is Uhm... Avatar was the last great one I saw. How sad is that?.

6. Blink once for like; blink twice for love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to traveling to RI, tomorrow my plans include resting and doing a whole lotta nothing and Sunday, I want to celebrate my fiance's gram's birthday!

No comments:

Search This Blog