_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill-In (24)

Friday Fill-Ins is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Family all lives too far away. I need to remedy that.

2. It costs a lot of money to travel back and forth.

3. I love a three day weekend! ahhhh.

4. Pasta always makes a good meal.

5. I've got the three day weekend jitters.

6. Apparently there's some huge hurricane coming!: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening of reading, tomorrow my plans include watching that old movie Gidget! and Sunday, I want to relax and sleep in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how it feels to have family living far away. Mine all live in either New Zealand, Australia or Fiji. Makes family reunions tricky businesses since I'm in Canada. And hurricanes are kinda awesome. My cousin was born in one. When I was two, our house's roof blew away in one. And I got spanked during one cuz I went out out during the eye. Heh. Have fun reading.

Search This Blog