_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill-In (20)

Friday Fill-Ins is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Layers of sand in the bathing suit is really uncomfortable. :)
2. Sometimes I wish I had more insight into the mind of our crazy customers.
3. I'd be willing to bet that I won't leave the house this weekend. It's too hot! (hopefully joking)
4. Red rooster squeeky toys scare the dog.
5. I'm fond of thinking about upcoming vacations - even if they're only wedding planning, not beach, related.
6. Sometimes I think I complain too much!
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Michaels to get craft supplies for my programs, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking and otherwise being lazy, and Sunday I want to keep from melting into a puddle. It's possible, people! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nice fill-ins! Just thinking about sand in a bathing suit makes me itch! :)

Tianna said...

Your dog doesn't like red rooster squeeky toys uh? That made me giggle. :)

Search This Blog